RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:07 am

Adam smiled when the older neko agreed. He was very comfortable like that, with them holding each other tightly, but not too tight. He knew that Elliot would have to leave soon to go home, but he had no idea about what his uncle and father would make him do. The blonde neko was clueless about that side of his new boyfriend, which was a good thing. He just knew that he had to leave, and Adam would once again be alone at home. The thought caused him to tighten his grip on Elliot slightly, but not too much. He would see Elliot at school tomorrow, hopefully somewhere in the halls, which would deffinitly make him more willing to go to school, and that was always a good thing.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Elliot felt as Adam clung to him tighter, wondering what he was thinking about to make him grab him so possesively. Well, no, possesive was not the word. More like, desperate..... Like he was afraid of his absence. Perhaps he was. Maybe he didn't like to be alone. They would see each other in school the next day, but that felt too long. Maybe he could come back later, even though it would probably be past midnight when he was done. "Hey.... how long will you be awake tonight? I can come back if it's all right with you, but I think I won't be back until really late....." He wondered what the younger neko would think about that. Him staying up all night and coming back sometime in the early morning?
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am

Adam's ears perked up on the top of his head and he smiled at the idea of Elliot coming back later. He took his head off of Elliot's shoulder so that he could look him in the eyes. "I dunno how long I'll be able to stay awake, but you can come back. . . just wake me up if I fell asleep" he said with another smile. He was sure he would end up falling asleep. He was pretty tired already. . . he had had a pretty full day, with alot going on, but he would try to stay up as late as he could, not sure how late he could really make it. He would stay up as late as he had to for Elliot to come back though. "When do you have to leave anyways?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:18 am

He thought about it for a minute, considering when it would be a good time to leave, and how long it would actually take him to get ready? "Hmm, I think in about half an hour? Give or take a few minutes," he added, roughly estimating. There was always the possibiliy that his uncle and father would request him earlier than the intended time that they had come up with. "Er, maybe if I just went home now, I could get done faster," he said. "I don't want to leave you, but I don't want to make you stay up so late. I'll see if I can get done sooner than planned, okay?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Adam nodded at the first suggestion, wondering how long it would be until he would be back, and how late he would wait up. He had no idea what Elliot would have to do at home and how long to take, so he couldn't really come up with a time. He didn't even know what the current time was. He nodded again when the older neko suggested leaving now. "Alright" he said, letting go of Elliot so that they could get up from his bed. "I'm fine with staying up" he had stayed up all night before and gone to school in the morning. It's not that bad for him. When he lived on the streets he didn't sleep for very long anyways, not feeling safe enough to, so he didn't need much anyways, which he would probably get while Elliot was gone, falling asleep weather he wanted to.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Elliot almost groaned when Adam's wamr hug on him dissapeared. "You sure? Okay, then, I'll see you whenever I get back, I guess..." he got up, missing the warmth and comfort of Adam's arms. He headed out the door, waving and saying bye. "I'll see you later, then," he said, double checking, making sure Adam wouldn't change his mind or anything. He headed out the door, running when he was away from the small house. He arrived home, well, to his old home before he had moved out. "Hey, dad," he called out, "I'm here! When did you say I had to steal something from who?" All he got was a gruff reply, from both his uncle and father. He sighed. He hated this.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Adam got up and followed him to the door. "Okay, see ya. Bye" he was sad to see Elliot leave, and he sat down on his bed with a sigh. He didn't know how long it would take before the other neko would be back. He grabbed the remote for the TV and turned off the movie, checking the time and sighing. He ran a hand through his hair and put his favorite channel on the TV. It would be a long wait for him, so he settled down, hoping he could stay awake. His hopes were destroyed as he nodded off after watching for about 10 minutes, sprawled out on his blanket.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:38 pm

The rest of the day passed no faster than the average school day. Which meant it dragged by, long and painfully boring. Gathering information was what he had attempted for about an hour, but it didn't help much. By the time night fell, Elliot was on the ground, lying on his back out of pure boredom. Finally, his father and uncle called him in the room, giving him his instructions on where to go, what to grab, and some of the things to be careful of. Unfortunatly, these people had a dog...... He checked the time, 8:46 pm. He'd have to be back by 9:00 pm, otherwise, the family would return home with him sneaking around in their house. He grabbed some supplies, then hopped out the window, being stealthy and light on his feet. Being a neko enhanced his ability to be flexible, silent, and pretty awesome when it came to being swift. This helped when he had to steal. He snuck into the house, trying to keep the dog off his heels while he grabbed the object asked for. And it only took him twelve minutes. Great. He had to get out. Now. Then, at least he'd be able to get back to Adam's and crash with him.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Adam woke up a bit later, surprised that he had fallen asleep already. He looked at the clock now to see that it was only about 8:30. He sighed and got up, turning off the TV. He looked aroudn his messy room and decided to clean it up, picking up clothes and the few objects he owned, putting them where they belonged. From his lack of money, he didn't have much stuff, so he didn't have much stuff, so it only took about 5 minutes. He sighed again and fixed up his bed. His stomach growled so he walked to the front room living room/ kitchen and opened the small fridge. He grabbed an apple and brought it back to his room, watching some more TV while he ate. He finished and tossed it in the trash can, turning off the TV and pulling out a book. He really had to stop switching activities and settle down to do something, so he started reading, ignoring it as the words blurred before his eyes, until he fell asleep again at about 9 o'clock, his face falling into the open book.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Elliot sighed as he handed over the object to his father, waiting for him to get an apporval and a dismissal. "Okay, I got it, can I go now?" he asked, his tail flickering anxiously. He wanted to get back to Adam as quick as he could. His father just nodded, still inspecting the object. He bolted for the door, running down the streets, weaving around cars sometimes, just to hurry and get over to Adam's place. The small house was a little hard to find, but then again, this was only his second visit to the place, and this time he didn't have anyone to show him where he was going or the directions or anything. He found the house all the same, knocking on the door, hoping that Adam was awake.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Adam was still asleep with his face in the book, his body stretched out on the bed. He shifted in his sleep when Elliot knocked on the door, moving so that his face wasn't down on the book, but he was using it as a pillow. He hadn't thought of what to do if Elliot came to the door and he was sleeping. The blonde neko was perfectly fine with Elliot just walking in, as the door wasn't locked. If anything, he'd prefer it, instead of Elliot leaving. He just wasn't sure if the older neko would or not.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 pm

There was no response when Elliot knocked on the door again. Maybe Adam had gone to bed? He tried the door, wondering if Adam had known he'd be asleep by the time Elliot came over. The door wasn't locked, so he stepped in hesitantly, wondering if he should just be waltzing right in. He walked in Adam's room to see the neko fast asleep, sprawled out on the bed with a book as a pillow. He went and laid down beside the sleeping neko, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him close, nuzzling at his ears.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Adam was still sleeping as Elliot laid down beside him and pulled him close, but as the older neko nuzzled as his sensitive ears he opened his eyes slowly, blinking at Elliot a few times before smiling and stiffling a yawn. "Heh, sorry, didn't mean to fall asleep" he said with a slight laugh. He felt safe beside the silver haired neko like that, with Elliot's arm around his waist, holding him close. His tail twitched as he put his face in Elliot's neck, snuggling up to him some more.

Last edited by DeidaraLover1322 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:32 pm

"No worries," he whispered, breathing out his words softly on Adam's ears. Adam snuggled in to him, and in turn, Elliot held him closer. "I'm tired, aren't you? You didn't sleep all day, did you?" he asked, warmth spreading through his body from Adam. The two together really heated up the area, and it felt good. Safe, actually. Like a welcome home that was one's sanctuary and haven. Something like that, was what Elliot felt when he held onto Adam.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Adam's ears twitched as Elliot breathed out his words on them, and he blushed slightly. He nodded at the older neko's question. "Yeah, I didn't sleep much, except for a little bit while you were gone" he was still pretty tired, despite the little bits of sleep he had gotten. He loved the feeling of being in Elliot's arms like this. It made him feel safe, and wanted, a feeling he had never had before. It was really soothing, and he felt himself dozing in the other neko;s arms within a few seconds, but he shook himself mentally to stay awake.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:08 pm

"Ah, that's good. You don't mind if we sleep together tonight? Even if it's in our clothes that we wore today?" Elliot had already guessed by now, since Adam had told him he could come back later, earlier that day, that it was all right if they slept like this together. Well, not like this, exactly, Elliot hadn't even thought they'd be sleeping like this. He was too tired to care at the moment, unless Adam cared.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:33 pm

Adam shook his head tiredly. "I don't mind" he said with a small smile. He was too tired to really care as well, but it was also a nice idea to Adam to have someone with him while he slept, having been alone all his life, either in his closet-like room while he was little, on the streets, or in the bed that the two nekos were currently in, so he didn't mind at all them sleeping together, and he didn't care what they were wearing either. He figured Elliot didn't mind either, since he had asked. The only problem he had was that the two of them had school the next day, and his alarm would go off pretty early.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:42 pm

"M'kay," he mumbled drowsily, drifting off slowly. He and Adam fell asleep together on the bed, warm from the other neko's body heat. This would probably be the best he'd slept in a long while. Since he worked late into the night usually, and returned home around 2, 3 in the morning and slept on a couch in his own house, the sleep wasn't too good. But today, he got done early, and he was warm, content, and he was on a bed. It felt great. Being with Adam felt amazing. He fell asleep with those last thoughts.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Adam gave up trying not to fall asleep, giving into the darkness with a yawn. He didn't need a blanket at all while he slept with Elliot, the heat from the other keeping him warm. It really was a great feeling, being in someone's arms while he slept, especially Elliot's. It was probably the best sleep he had ever had in his life, not having very good ones alot of the time. He often had nightmares of his childhood, but he slept a peaceful dreamless sleep. He woke up when his alarm went off at 7:00am and he groaned. It was going off somewhere behind him and he kicked at it with his foot, expertly turning it off. He relaxed again, not wanting to move.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Elliot jumped in his sleep when he heard the alarm go off. He felt Adam's body move, his leg kicking the clock and shutting it off. Then he felt Adam relaxing in his arms again. Elliot had to rouse him before he went back to sleep, other wise he'd try and go back to sleep too, and then they'd both be late, or miss school. He kissed Adam's ears, then his neck, trying to wake him up gently, without using words. This was the easiest way he could think of, because he was too tired to talk right now, or actually do a lot of movement to wake him up in a boring way.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Adam's ears twitched as Elliot kissed them, and then his neck. He really didn't want to get up, but he figured that he had to. He opened one eye and looked up at the other neko. "I dun wanna go ta school" he muttered, shifting slightly. He would be happy to just stay as he was, forever, but school would start pretty soon, and he only missed it if he was sick, no matter how much he hated. He had to admit, it was a nice way to really wake up, even if he didn't want to get up. His tail flicked as he moved a bit closer to Elliot, enjoying being close to him before they actually had to go to school.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 pm

"Neither do I," Elliot replied groggily. "But c'mon, we gotta." He pulled himself up, holding Adam up as he sat up on the bed. He stretched, shaking his head to clear away the sleepyness. Elliot straightend out his clothes, having slept in them, they were extremly wrinkled and bunched up. "Come on, Adam" he said again, seeing the neko unresponsive. He ran his hand down Adam's side, as if petting him.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Adam was still as Elliot said that they had to go, and he sat up, pulling the blonde neko with him. He grumbled tiredly as the older neko repeated himself but he remained still until Elliot ran his hand down his side. He squirmed slightly trying to hold in his laughter. His sides were his most ticklish spots, and it didn't take much for him to laugh if he was touched there at all really, unless it was a hug or something. . . but if something moved on his sides. He wasn't ticklish many other places, but he made up for it with his sides being extra-ticklish.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Elliot caught the stiffled laughter of Adam when he ran his hand down his side. He saw Adam's chest stiffen up, trying to hold in the laugh. He took use of this observation and ran his fingers up and down his sides, trying to get him up faster. "Come on, you," he said, laughing, "we gotta get up, and if you're gonna make me fight for that, then I will." He continued on using Adam's tickle spot to his advantage, having fun. "Come on, let's not be late or anything." He tried pulling him up again, knowing that Adam would probably be awake by now.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Adam wriggled even more as Elliot tickled him purposely and he let a giggle slip through his lips, as much as he tried to bite it back. "But I dun wanna get up" he managed to get out. His face was turning pink from surpressing his laughter. He allowed himself to be pulled up and he laughed, trying to move his sides away from Elliot's hands. "Okay okay fine" he gasped, a grin on his face as he moved away from the older neko. He calmed his laughter and straightened his clothes. He was awake, and he scratched the side of his head. His stomach grolwed loudly and he blushed slightly. "Okay so uhh. . . breakfast" he mentally ran through what he had in his cupboards. He had a bit, but not a huge selection of things.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next