RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Adam smiled and nodded. "Yeah. They've made fun of me a bit before, but I don't see them much" he said with a slight grimace. most of the people had looked away by now, which made the blonde neko feel better, not having an audiance. "So. . . uhh. . . any idea of what to do?" he asked, trying to get off of the subject of bullies. The blush had mostly faded off of his face, only a light tint of pink left in the aftermath of his embarassment. He still had no idea what they should do, but he could probably think of something if he thought hard enough.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:11 pm

"Err, actually, no," Elliot laughed, having still not thought of anything to do. He hadn't even come up with anything in his past few classes before school had let out. He glanced at Adam's face, seeing it still lightly pink from the blush. "Hmm, but I wonder if those guys are homophobes, if they're making fun of us. But then again, I've seen them with some other dudes before, so I dunno. Either they're stupid, or theyr hypocrites." He thought about it some more, and also what to do. "Wanna hang out or something, I guess?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 am

Adam laughed slightly when the other neko said that he didn't have an idea of what to do. "They're probably just stupid" he said with a grin, the blush finally dissappearing from his face. He found homophobes incredibly stupid anyways. There's technically no difference between gay people and straight people other than their sexuality preferance. He was thinking about what he and Elliot could do when the older neko spoke. He looked up and nodded with a smile. "Sure, why not. Umm, you can come to my place if you want I guess. . . it's not big, but I live alone" he suggested slightly hesitantly. There wasn't much to do at his house, but he thought it would be good to offer instead of assuming they would go to Elliot's or something.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:07 pm

"Ah, cool, okay," Elliot agreed, not being able to bring him to his own house anyway because of the two others that were there would probably openly discuss his job tonight, right in front of Adam, and not even care, for that matter. "So, I've got homework in my bag that we can finish first, then we can just chill, I guess." Yeah, this was his great plan that he had spent a whole thirty seconds on. It was totally going to work, until they got bored, anyways. "Okay, so lead the way."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Adam nodded and smiled as the other neko agreed. He was trying to think of what they would do when they got there, coming up with nothing really. He had a small TV, and some DVDs, but he wasn't sure what Elliot would want to watch, even if he did. "Alright" he said to the aspect of doing homework and then just hanging out. He didn't have any homework, but he could study for the english test he had in a few days, trying to make sure he passed. He nodded as Elliot told him to lead the way and he turned around. "Ok it's this way" it wasn't that far, but it was in the shabbier part of a neighborhood, not that he really cared. It was pretty good for supporting himself.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 pm

"Got'cha," Elliot said, following him as he led him down a worn-out, tired looking neighborhood. "It's quiet, it's kinda cool," he commented, looking around as they walked through the place. "Heh, I live by myself too, but my...er... parents," he said, fumbling on the word parents, unsure what to call his uncle and father who used him, "they make me visit often so I can help them out with a bunch of junk." Elliot lived in a fairly moderate apartment, though it was small, it was comfortable. He didn't like it much back when he lived with the other two, but now that he lived alone, it was fine.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:34 pm

"Heh, yeah quiet is nice sometimes" Adam said with a smile. "My parent's don't need my help with anything thankfully. . . I never visit them" he said with a slight grimace. He hated his parents beyond beleif, and he hadn't seen them in about eight years. He led the way through the slightly run-down area, fishing his key out of his pocket as they neared their destination. He turned and walked up the steps of a small bungalow, pausing at the door to unlock it. "Well, it's not much, but it's all I really need" he said before walking in. It had enough windows, so light from outside showed through, and it didn't have too much furniture in the main room, which consisted of a living room and kitchen combined. There were only three rooms in the small house, being the main room (the one they were in), a bedroom, and a bathroom. He dropped his bag on the floor and turned to look at Elliot.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Elliot had followed Adam closely when they got to his house. It was small, but it looked peaceful, and safe. Safe wasn't the word that came to mind with thinking, for some reason he thought of it because it felt like it. When they got in, they stood in one room of the three, Adanm dropped his backpack on the ground, as did Elliot. "Nice place, kinda like mine," he said, looking around. "Okay, so I don't have too much homework, just some science stuff, and maybe some reading for english. How about you?" he asked, already digging through his bag for the materials needed.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:06 pm

GAHHH sorry. . . just had to put that for some reason. . . >.>

Adam grinned at Elliot's words and nodded. "Nice. It's not very big, but it's got the fundamentals" he said, opening his backpack and grabbing the stuff he would need for his english. He glanced up at the older neko as he told Adam how much homework he had. "I just have to study for an english test that's on Friday" he said, taking a seat in the corner of the couch. "You can sit wherever. . . make yourself at home" he smiled. There were a few comfy chairs and a couch in the room, which was more than he really needed, but it was nice, especially now that he had a friend to share his home with.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:13 pm

NIce, Mel, nice >w< (Oh, and I have no idea if there's a real book like the one Elliot is reading. I made it up on the spot)

"Cool, thanks," Elliot said, grabbing a chair closest to the window. He pulled out a pencil that actually had an eraser and started scribbling down answers, erasing them if they weren't correct of if he had misspelled something. Soon enough, he moved on to his english reading. Just something boring, something about a poor family and one of the characters falling for someone who was waaay out of their league. It was boring, but the fast he finished, the faster he could get rid of it. He could relate slightly to the character though, because the character was male, and he had fallen for another male. Just a little bit of relation to that though, because the person in the book didn't have neko features.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Adam curled his legs under him on the couch as he read over the things that would be covered on the test he would be taking. He copied out a few pages of the notes before stetching out on the couch on his stomach, feet in the air and tail twitching as he copied a few more pages down before closing his book and looking up at Elliot. "What'chya reading?" he asked, putting his pencil down on the small table in the room, though still on his stomach.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Looking up as he heard a question directed at him, he stuck a finger in his book where his page was and set it down. "Oh, well, it's something for english that eventually we have to do a report on. It's about this one poor kid and his family and all, and he's in love with one of his classmates who're way out of his chances of ever getting. Both guys, which is pretty cool. Dunno how it ends yet, though, plus, I fell asleep in one part, so I'm not sure about all of the story." It was pretty good, really, but some of it was just so long and boring, and some things dragged on. "So what're you gonna do now, 'cause you look like you're done."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Adam listened to the explination of the book. "Cool" he said with a grin. He had read something a bit like that awhile ago, but it was boring as anything, so he ended up leaving it halfway through. "I've got a few things to read" he said as he got up from the couch. "I'll be right back" he walked into his bedroom and grabbed the book off of his bedside table, setting down on the couch on his stomach again. He opened the book to where he had a ripped peice of paper marking his place and began to read.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Elliot nodded casually as he returned to his book, Adam getting up to retreive some reading material of his own. Out of the corner of his eyes, Elliot saw Adam taking a piece of paper out that served as a bookmark. For a while, they read quietly, then Elliot's sight started crisscrossing (which mine does, like my random dyslexia >w<) and he put the book down, taking the page number down so he knew where to pick up again. He didn't want to bother Adam at the moment, so he checked over his science papers again, finding a few things he could corrrect.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Adam barely noticed as Elliot stopped reading and checked his homework over. The book was pretty good, and it was into it, but he hid a horridly boring part, that didn't seem to want to end. He heaved a sigh and shook some of his bangs back from his face, sticking the paper back in the book and dropping it on top of his english binder. He was lying strangely on the couch now, his feet flung over the back of it, and lying diagonally across with his shoulders and head hanging off the other side, and his arms stretched out. He looked up at Elliot from where he was lying, having to crane his neck a bit from the position he was in.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Elliot saw Adam glancing at him with his neck craned in what looked like an uncomfortable turn. "All done?" he asked, throwing his science junk onto the ground on top of his backpack. "Hmm, what would you like to do now? I'll do whatever you feel up to, so it doesn't really matter to me what you pick." Both seemed to be all done with their school work, so what were they to do now? They hadn't had a plan of what to do when they got here before, so now they were at a part where they had nothing to do, also no clue what to do.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Adam nodded his head, it being slightly awkward from where he was lying. "Yeah" he struggled to get upright on the couch, finally succeeding in sitting up."Uhh. . . there's not really much to do here. . . I've got a TV in my room if you wanna watch. . . and I've got a few DVDs and stuff" he offered. He wasn't sure if there was even anything good on, or what Elliot would want to watch, but Adam didn't really care anyways. He had no idea of what to do really. He had been saving up to buy a gamecube for awhile, but didn't have the money quite yet, so that wasn't a possibility.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

"Sure, why not? We can just pick something at random and look at it," Elliot said, getting up off the chair and kicking his stuff aside. Stretching from the cramped position he'd been in, he shook himself like a dog would getting rid of water from it's coat. "So, wanna do ennie meenie miney moe, thing, or you just wanna grab one and throw it in?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Adam laughed and nodded. "Okay" he got up and stretched as well, even though he had been sprawled out on the couch, he was pretty stiff. He started walking to his room, thinking of what DVDs he had anyways. "Let's just grab one and throw it in" he said with a laugh. He walked through the door into his small room. It had a double bed, a dresser with the TV on it, and a bedside table. He looked to where his small collection of videos were, wondering which one they would be watching. "Okay uhh" he closed his eyes and grabbed one from the stack, knocking a few over as he did. He didn't look at the front of it as he stuck the disc into the DVD player attatched to the TV and sitting on his bed, leaning against the wall before looking to Elliot. There wasn't really anywhere to sit but the bed or the floor, but the bed was big enough for both of them to sit comfortably.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 pm

"Nice," Elliot laughed as he walked in to the bedroom where Adam was, as he had grabbed a DVD at random. Elliot went and sat on the double bed when Adam looked over at him. Sitting next to him comfortably, they waited for the movie to start playing so they could hrury up and hit play. Then they wouldn't have to click anymore buttons and could just sit and watch. The play button was the most annoying thing to hit when it came to watching DVDs. Why couldn't the DVD player be smart enough to know they wanted it to play without giving them stupid suggestions for special features or whatever? With all the commercials for other DVD's done, the movie went to the title screen, showing the title of the movie Milk. Elliot had heard about this movie, just never went to watch it. Something about two guys or something...
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Adam tapped his fingers on the remote he had grabbed as he waited for the title screen. "Stupid thing. . . who actually looks at speacial features, or watches in a different language anyways?" he said, rolling his eyes. He pushed the play button before settling back to watch. He hadn't actually watched the movie before. He wasn't even sure exactly where he'd gotten it from. "Any idea what this is about?" he asked, glancing sideways at the older neko. It was a little pathetic that he didn't even know what the movie was about, even though he owned it.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm

"Mmm, nobody, I think. Not unless you're really bored, which I have been, and once tried listening to it in Spanish, which I hate for some reason," Elliot joked, remembering when he had gotten mad at the tv for speaking spanish after a while, then just ended up shutting it off. "Uhh, I'm not really sure, something about two dudes or something?" He wasn't too sure, he saw something about it on the internet, but he didn't really read much of the information on it and what it was supposed to be about. "Wait, why do you have this DVD if you don't even know what it's about?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

"Oh wow" Adam laughed. He had been that bored before, but never watched something in a different language. The movie started to play, just getting in to the very begginning of it. "Okay" he said when Elliot said it was about two guys. He laughed at the question and shook his head. "I have no idea. I don't even know where I got it really. . . and it's not like I have the money to go out and buy DVDs all the time anyways" he really had no idea where he had gotten it from, and it confused him, but for the time being he ignored it, focusing on the movie that was now playing, but also waiting for Elliot's response to that, if he had one.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

"Huh," Elliot said," maybe someone got it for you and you just don't remember, or maybe you just absentmindedly picked it up one day and forgot? Something like that, 'cause I think I've done the same thing, too. Pick up something at the store, look at it a month later and realize you have no idea when and where it came from." He watched the movie along with Adam, not paying too much attention to the politics to it, but not really ignoring it either. It wasn't that interesting, but it still had some nice characters. Good plot, if not a little confusing and boring.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Adam nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah probably" he said. He didn't have anyone to buy him anything, so he had probably picked it up and forgot. He watched the movie, which was apparently about a gay man who was driven apart from his lover by politics and found another lover, and it was mostly just about politics and a gay man. It was a bit confusing, but it was all right. The blonde neko curled up on his blanket somewhere during the movie, as he had done so many times before to watch TV in his room, not really noticing how close he was to Elliot.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next