RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story - Page 9 Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:43 pm

"I dunno, what do you wanna do? What are you up for?" he asked him, not knowing what to do himself. He wasn't tired, and now he wasn't hungry anymore, so what could they do? "What are you feeling like?" he asked, not really caring much about what they could do nect. He was up for anything, nothing in particular, really.

(we're out of things to say, no what?)
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Adam shook his head. "I have no idea" he said with a sigh. He looked up at the ceiling for a minute before looking around the room, pausing to look at his door, and thinking of what he had to do in his room. Really, all there was to do was watch TV or read. He looked back to Elliot, motioning his head to the door. "Wanna watch some TV? It's really all there is to do" he grimaced slightly. As soon as he had enough money he was planning on buying a game system of some kind, which would provide more entertainment, but for now it was all he had.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:24 pm

"Sure," Elliot said, shrugging. They could relax now with the police out of their hair, and it would do them some good to lie down for a bit. He got up, walking to the door with Adam. "I wonder what's on right now, then. Any anime? Or, what do you normally watch? I'll go for anything right about now, and I have no idea why."

(Wow, so out of things to say >.<)
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Adam got to his feet and stretched, leaving the dishes on the table, and walked to his room. "I normally watch whatever's on, unless it's really bad" he dropped down on his bed, which was still messed up from the two nekos sleeping in it, and he grabbed the remote off of the floor. "Now let's see. . . " he turned the TV on and flipped through the channels, wondering if there was anything good on.

(( i know XP its so bad XO ))
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 pm

"Okay, fine with me," Elliot said, settling himself on the bed carefully, trying to avoid moving his ribs around too much. "Oh, hey, how about that?" he pointed out, seeing the anime Naruto flash by. "I think they were at the part where that stupid, pink haired girl is having a boring old fight with the dumb blonde with the pony tail... hmm, that was the worst. I think they're still not finished with that," Elliot said with a groan. Last he heard, they were in the chuunin exams. How boring.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Adam was still flipping when Elliot pointed out Naruto was on. "Oh, I didn't see it there" he said, changing it back and putting the remote control down. He rested his broken arm in his lap and made a face. "Ugh, those two are idiots" he muttered. They bugged him alot, especially when they were obsessing over Sasuke. "They should be killed already. . . I don't know why they're still alive" he laughed slightly, grinning. He didn't say things like that often, but it was true.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:54 pm

"I wish they were dead," Elliot said, laughing, seeing that Adam hated the two as well. "I so think they should put Sasuke and Naruto doin' something sometime, you can so tell that blonde wants it." He thought that animes would be so much better if the girls in it would jusf butt out and go die in some random pit where they would be tortured. Then the guys of it could have the fun they wanted.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Adam wasn't surprised that Elliot hated the two idiots as well. Really, who would like them anyways? He laughed as the older neko said that they should have Naruto and Sasuke doing something. "Yeah, he really does want it. You can deffinitly tell" he laughed again, watching as Sakura spazzed on Ino, once again. "They need to finally admit that they're gay. . . really, there's no point in covering it up when it's that obvious" he grinned. Personally, he had to say that most of the charachters were gay, though the show tried to tell everyone differently.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:06 pm

"Oh, yes," Elliot agreed playfully, going along with the joke that they had started up about the popular couple of Naruto, SasuNaru. "I don't know if Naruto's smart enough to admit it, but Sasuke could help him out with that by like, jumping him or something. That would help him, I've seen it in plenty of doujinshi and stuff!" And of course, he really had. There was more than enough SasuNaru out in the world, and sure, it was amusing to see the hyperactive blonde with the stoic, emo-claimed Sasuke. It was cool and all, but it got old soon enough, and so he had moved on to other couples of the series, like the ones with the Akatsuki in the japanese version. He liked the one with Sasori and Deidara. SasoDei was even better.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Adam grinned and nodded. "Naruto really isn't smart enough to admit it. . . but if they do get started, who knows what would happen to the anime" he laughed and shook his head. He hadn't ever read any doujinshi before, not able to really access it, but he had read most of the manga, getting them from the library, and he liked the idea of ItaSasu, the two Uchiha's being extremely hot in his opinion, and it was obvious that they wanted to bang each other. "There are so many good couples out there, but none of them seem to want to admit it".
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:31 pm

"Alas, it is true," Elliot said, "they are all too shy, perhaps? Like, Neji, he wants Naruto too, see? You can tell, he's all for him, so he's gonna have to compete with Sasuke for him." It'd be hilarious to see two naruto characters fighting for over one another, and then to see them go at it, see how epic it would be. "You can so obviously see that Gaara wouldn't mind getting a turn with Naruto or Sasuke, neh?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Adam nodded in agreement. "Seems as if Naruto has a waiting list. He should become a male prostitute or something. . . then everybody would be happy. I'd like to see the look on all of the girls' faces if they found out" he smirked slightly. "Yeah, Gaara deffinitly does. Heh, Sasuke's got a waiting list too. Probably have fanclubs as well" he knew it was true, though people would never admit it. "You can tell that Itachi wants to do his brother as well" there were really so many couples out there it wasn't even funny, except that, well, it was.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:02 pm

"Heck, they could start their own host club if they wanted," Elliot remarked, sniggering. "Naruto would probably be the number one hit, and then after work, they'd all go out and bang each other. It'd be a massively multiple banging kind of thing, y'know? It'd be sweet," he said with a laugh, picturing them working at a male host club for males, then going out ot a bar or something and then going home to do each other good and hard. "If only they'd make Naruto like that, how many more viewers would they get? Well, how many would they still have, I wonder?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Adam laughed again, nodding. "That'd be hot" he said, grinning. Really, it was a bit of an akward conversation to be having, but for some reason it wasn't that bad, talking about stuff like that with Elliot. He laid down on the bed instead of sitting, and thought for a moment, really, how many people would still watch it? "Heh, probably all the little eight year olds that watch it would stop, and a bunch of teenagers who like this kind of thing will start watching, so maybe the number of viewers would still be around the same?" it was probably about right, but some of the little kids still might watch, as bad as it was for the age, kids still looked at stuff like that these days.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 pm

"Hmm, I dunno, maybe not all the little eight year olds who watch it, I mean, some of them might find it interesting, seeing some guys messing around. Some might like it. I know I sure would if I were still eight and saw that kind of thing." He figured out about his sexuality when a girl who had had a crush on him for lots of grades had kissed him, and it didn't make anything click in him. He found that when he kissed guys, though, that that something would click. He liked boys over girls any day, but before Adam, he'd go out with either, just to do something and not be so bored. Guys were definetly better kissers, though. "If only all anime were like that," he said, laughing.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Adam shook his head in a mock disapproving way. "Tsk tsk, you were a bad kid" he said with a grin. He probably would have as well, but he had no access to a TV or books or anything at that age, so really, he couldn't tell if he would or not. Parents should really pay attention to what their children are watching on TV these days. . . theres mature content in almost everything, yet kids watch it. Really he hadn't known he was gay until he was around people, which was when he was about 8 and a half, and he was finding that he wasn't being attracted to the looks of females, but he was thinking more of how attractive males were, though he didn't think of it much seeing as he was struggling to survive most of the time. "If all anime were like that, it'd be alot more entertaining" he said with a slight grin. He moved closer to Elliot, putting his head on the older neko's lap, smiling slightly still.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm

"Yeah, I think it would be," he said, smiling back at Adam. He stroked his ears, his arm resting on Adam's body, just above his waist. He was so warm, not like warm, it's too hot warm, but more like, warm, really safe and comforting warm. Why hadn't he felt like this with the other males he'd gone out with in the past? Or even the females? Elliot sighed, loving the feeling as it filled his being and his heart. Adam made his heart beat fast, even though every time he looked at him, he thought he had it under control. Adam made him happy in every way possible that he could think of.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Adam purred softly as Elliot stroked his ears, his blue eyes half closing. The comfort the older neko gave him was incredible. It was strange for him to go from lost and meaningless in the world, wanted by nobody, to having a boyfriend who treated him well, protected him, and cared for him, and was just a great person anyways. He opened his eyes fully again, looking up at Elliot, his eyes raking over the older neko's face, having a random urge to kiss him. He propped himself up on one elbow on the bed and leaned up, placing his lips on Elliot's.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Elliot sighed as Adam's lips were placed gently on his, and he kissed back, first, softly, then going deeperm licking Adam's bottom lip for entrance. Once inside, he explored the moist, wet cavern, claiming it his own terrirory. With what? His own saliva? Eh, close enough. He didn't know how else to describe claiming Adam's mouth his and only his. Adam's mouth tasted sweet with a one of a kind flavor, a flavor that could be found no where else in the world.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 am

Adam went deeper as Elliot did, and before he really knew what was happening, he had opened his mouth and Elliot's tongue was in his mouth. He shifted so that it was his hand propping him up instead of his elbow, and he didn't have to stretch as much. It felt amazing as the warm wet muscle roamed his mouth, like he was giving himself over to Elliot. He let out a soft moan, flushing slightly, and he rubbed his tongue against Elliot's lightly.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:25 am

Elliot moaned softly as Adam's moan was uttered, loving the sound he could bring forth from his neko uke. He had his arms wrapped around Adam by now, holding him closer so he didn't have to strain himself so much. The war in their mouths didn't last long, because Elliot would always win, unless he gave Adam a little bit of a handicap in it, or let him win, then he was the dominate one on their mouths. Elliot pulled away briefly to breathe, and then to also let Adam catch his breath. Tney would soon join back up in kissing just as soon as they had enough air to keep from passing out.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Adam put his broken arm loosely around Elliot's neck, his other supporting him. He really didn't think he could win the battle in their mouths, but it was fine with him. . . Elliot was obviously dominant in their relationship anyways. The older neko pulled away for the two to breathe, and Adam wasn't surprised to find how much he was panting. He struggled with his breaths, his face flushed and mere inches from Elliot's. As soon as they both had enough air they were kissing again, and he pulled himself more into the older neko's lap, putting his other arm around Elliot's neck as well.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Elliot pretty much kept on exploring every inch of his territory, aka, Adam's mouth. After he'd done so for the fourth time, he whispered in Adam's ear, panting heavily, "I'm tired, you gonna sleep with me?" he pulled Adam gently down with him, holding him close to his side, snuggling him. He buried his face in Adam's chest, falling asleep in an instant, from the feeling of warmth and love, just being with Adam was enough to do that.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Adam was in blissful heaven as Elliot explored his mouth over and over, but he was getting tired after awhile. He was panting just as much as the older neko as he pulled away and whispered in his ear. "Mmm, of course" he mummbled, stiffling a yawn he had been holding back as they kissed. His eyelids were heavy as Elliot pulled him down carefully and buried his face in the blonde neko's chest. "G'night" he muttered sleepily before falling asleep himself, though he knew Elliot was already asleep. It was extremely comforting to sleep cuddled up to the older neko, but his sleep was disturbed by nightmares, as so many of his nights were. He shifted restlessly as he slept, whimpering a few times as he tossed about, despite the other neko.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Elliot was awoken by the movement and whimpering coming from Adam. At first, he didn't know what it was, but when he realized it was Adam, he was curious and worried about the younger neko. He put a hand on his hand, whispering, "hey, are you all right? Adam?" Even if the neko didn't wake up, maybe his subconscience could hear him speaking and interpret the words. "Don't worry, Adam, I'm here for you. I always will be," he said softly, whispering continuous words to him that he'd always be here for him, never leaving his side, and to count on him for anything. He wasn't sure Adam would hear him, but maybe his mind would settle down if it could listen long enough.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next