RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story - Page 6 Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Adam sighed slightly, knowing it was true. Eventually took too long though. He could see the bruises along Elliot's arms, and he knew that it would be worse by the time they were done here. He coulnd't help but think at the moment, it really would have been better if they had stayed home and slept instead of going to school. They were probably late by now anyways. He willed himself to beleive Elliot's words, telling him that they'd get out of it, but he had a hard time believing it at the moment. He received a hard blow to his chin and he saw stars again. He was tempted to yell at them all to leave them alone, but he knew it wouldn't do any good. . . probably just make them beat them even harder.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:52 pm

"Are you....are you all right?" Elliot gasped out as his back was pounded into. He had seen the hit that Adam had taken, and now he put his head by Adam's neck, trying to prevent too many blows from reaching his face, or around his eyes. He got another sharp jab in the side by either someeone's knee or foot. "I will protect you, Adam, so please, I hope you are all right."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Adam had to wait a moment before he could answer, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I'm okay" he lied. His head was buzzing dully, as it was one of the few unprotected areas, so that's where he got most of his hits. When Elliot put his head near Adam's neck the blonde neko moved his head slightly so that he could press his lips to Elliot's head, kissing him quickly, and undetected by their tormenters. "I'm alright" he repeated as the silver haired neko spoke again. "But you're not. . . hang in there" he murmured.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:11 pm

"I'm fine," he muttered, trying to show he was strong enough to hold out for both of them. He would protect Adam, he would until the group went away and were bored of them. His head was spinning, threatening to blink out at the same time. He was close to losing his consciousness, but he was going to protect Adam until the end of this. He'd fight not to pass out. "I need you to hold out for a while longer, okay? We'll both get out of this as soon as we can."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Adam shook his head when the older neko said he was fine. "No you're not Elliot. . . but you will be" he winced as he got a few more kicks to the side. He kissed Elliot's head a few more times before reciceving an extremely hard kick to his head, which smacked into the cement, and he blacked out, just after Elliot's words, unable to hold on any longer. The silver haired neko had gotten more kicks and hits than him, but he had gotten more to the head, since most of him was covered, but the unconciousness felt nice, and pain-free.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:35 pm

"Adam!" Elliot cried as the other neko was hit to the ground, smacking his head and passing out. When he made a move to cover the unconscious neko's body, he was kicked around the circle they had, since he was no longer clinging on to the other, he could now be free to be kicked all around. Sometimes they would kick at Adam's form, even though it did nothing more than lie still. His body was being brutally pounded into, and he was slipping in his focus to keep his consciousness and to keep the black shroud that threatend to smother him, at bay. He heard them laughing at the two who were badly beaten, bruised, and bleeding. When Eliiot look at the group, he saw that som e had gone, and that there weren't as much left. It meant that some of them had grown bored of beating them up, so if he could just hold out a little longer, until they had all left... He was kicked in the head, and the stomach simultaneously, causing him to smack down on the pavement. The darkness covered his vision as his head hit the ground, and he felt himself drifting off through the may kicks he was recieving, all over his body.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Adam woke up about an hour later, and the first thing he felt was immense pain. He groaned and curled into a ball on the hard cement, trying to remember what had happened. As soon as it all came back to him, his eyes snapped open to see the deserted street, other than the still unconcious form of Elliot, lying close to him. He sat up and pushed the hair away from his face so that he could see better. He winced at the bruises littered across the other neko's skin. "E-Elliot?" he asked tenatively, touching his arm lightly. He wasn't sure when the other neko would regain conciousness, but he needed to get him somewhere other than the middle of the road. He looked around, wondering why people had driven or walked past, and just left them there.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Elliot slowly awoke when he heard someone tenatively call out to him, and he felt the light touch of someone's small fingers. He ached all over, badly, and he tried to remember what had happened and where he was. All of the throbbing pain in his body helped him remember. They'd been beaten up by a gang of kids who were torrmenting them. He had passed out soon after Adam had passed out. He lifted his eye lids, no matter how heavy they felt, he had to see if Adam was all right. His vision swam in slowly, making him feel sick. Everything felt like it was rushing forward, too fast, too suddenly, and with that, everything came back up. He turned his head, even though it set a firey pain to his neck, and threw up. "A-Adam?" he croaked out, not being able to see very well at the moment.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Adam was surprised but grateful that Elliot's eyes flickered open. He hadn't exoected him to wake up so soon, but he was glad that he had, not able to really more him anywhere completely by himself. He winced slightly as the silver haired neko turned his head and threw up, before saying his name. "I'm here. . . I'll get you outta here" He brushed some of Elliot's hair out of his face, thinking quickly of where to take him. The only place he could think of was his house, and it was close anyways. "I'll take you to my house okay?" he struggled to his feet, wincing at the pain, and he shook for a moment before looking at Elliot. "Do you think you can stand?" he wouldn't be able to carry the older neko, but he could help support him as much as possible on the short walk home.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Elliot nodded slightly, it hurt his head to move too much, and his throat was raw and tasted sour. "I'm okay," he said, staggering up and pausing for a moment, trying to stop the spinning. He tried to move forward, nearly falling as his legs gave out. He stood back up again, looking over to Adam, now that his vision was getting better and more focused. "We are going to your house?" he asked, trying again to move forward. It wasn't as bad as the first try, but it was killing the bones in his legs, and his ribs as he panted hard.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

Adam was silent as Elliot got to his feet. His eyes widened slightly and he made a move towards the older neko as his legs gave out but he picked himself up. His head was sore, getting most of his blows there, and it throbbed harder as he nodded. "It's the closest place" he said with a sad attempt at a smile, which turned out more of a grimace. He wasn't nearly as beaten up as Elliot, but as he took a few steps forewards he felt his legs shaking so he paused, not knowing how far the two nekos would be able to make it. He walked over to Elliot and put an arm around his waist carefully, not knowing if he had any bruises there, and pulled the older neko's arm over his shoulder, attempting to help him down the street.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Elliot winced as Adam put an arm around his waist to help him walk. He was pretty sure he had some broken ribs around that area, but he said nothing, letting Adam help him. The two of them took their time walking back, and it seemed to take hours. Pain pulsated through Elliot's very being, and he was sure Adam was in pain as well. "We might need a hospital.... or somethin' " Elliot said weakly, smiling slightly. He hadn't been in the hospital since the time someone had released big dogs on him during one of his raids.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Adam helped him down the street, gritting his teeth against the pain in his own body. They weren't very far from his house, but it was taking too long to get there. He glanced up at Elliot at the mention of the hospital and grimaced. "It's pretty far. . . do you know anyone who can give us a ride? I don't think we can make it there walking" he had never actually been inside the hospital, only passing, no matter how badly injured he was. When we was younger, his parents wouldn;t care enough to take him there, and now, he had no way to get there. He legs ached along with his head and his arms, as well as his sides, and he was sure that the bruises wouldn't fade for awhile, but nothing was broken, as far as he could tell.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 pm

"Might," Elliot weezed out, wincing with every step that jostled his sore limbs. "I can call someone, later," he said, "because you never know if you're really okay or not. You took a lot of blows to the head, and I just want to make sure you weren't given any thing that could kill you." He wouldn't want Adam to die in his sleep or anything because of some head injury they didn't know about. He'd make sure Adam was checked over so then he would know if he was really okay or not.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Adam nodded in acknowledgement. Someone taking them to the hospital would be a good thing. "I'm fine, really" he muttered painfully. He wasn't worried about himself at all. He found himself fine compared to Elliot, and he had gone through these kinds of injuries many times before. "You're the one that needs to get checked out" he sighed, wincing as he did. Really, he would be alright, thanks to Elliot's protection, but he wasn't sure about the older neko, him having taken most of the blows for him. "Thanks by the way. . . " he said quietly. He really didn't want Elliot to have gotten himself hurt more just to help him, but it was done, and he had to admit that he was grateful.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:42 pm

"It was no problem," he told him, laughing weakly. "I wanted to do that, because I wanted to protect you." He wanted Adam to be okay, so he shiould have him be checked out by a doctor, just to be on the safe side. The condition he was in now, he'd have to make sure he recovered quickly, otherwise when he went to do his job, he'd be caught every time, and he'd be unable to get away. With or without injuries, he'd be sent on a job, his dad wouldn't care. "I'll be all right, Adam, just need some sleep, is all."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Adam smiled slightly as they walked down the street. They probably looked like an odd pair, limping down the street slowly, and them being nekos and all. He looked at his small house, which they seemed to be getting to extremely slowly. He didn't bother arguing when Elliot said that he just needed some sleep, just shaking his head a few times. Finally making it to his door he hurredly grabbed the key out of his backpack and stuck it in the door, unlocking and opening as quickly as he could with the pain in his arms. He looked at the couch and then at his bedroom door, not knowing where he should help Elliot to, the couch or his bed. "Uhh. . . bed or couch?" he asked, glancing up at him.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:02 pm

"Couch is fine," he murmured, too weak to actually think about an answer and just saying the first thing that came to mind. "I just need some sleep, then I'll be all right, but I want you to get some kind of medical attention," he told Adam wearily. He didn't want Adam to put up a fight about getting a check up, at least, he had to know if the other neko was okay, and that he wasn't suffering anything bad from the fight, or rather, beat down. HIs head had been hit more times than Elliot's had, so he didn't know if he'd be all right or not. That's why he wanted Adam to get checked over.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Adam nodded and helped him towards the couch, taking his arm from around his waist so that he could lie down, and walking gingerly over to the chair next to it, collapsing onto it with a gasp of pain. He looked down at his arms to see the bruises along them, and he didn't want to know what his head would look like under his hair. Probably completely black with the bruises there. He sighed at Elliot's words. "I have no way to get there" he would get himself checked over if he could get to the hospital, but he wouldn't go without Elliot, wanting the older neko to get checked as well. It felt alot better to be sitting down and not moving, and he just wanted to go to sleep, but something nagged at the edge of his mind. He had learned in science class just a few days ago about getting hit on the head hard or getting a head wound, if you went to sleep, you could go into a coma. "No, Elliot you can't sleep! You could go into a c-coma or- or something" he said in a slightly frantic tone. They had both been hit on the head several times, and even if he had been hit more, the older neko was still at risk of a coma, and Adam couldn't let that happen.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:48 pm

"Hmm?" Elliot hummed, looking over at Adam when he heard the panic in his voice. "Ah, right, I can get us there, jus' hand me a phone or something, please, I know someone who can take care of it." He sighed tiredly, of course he was weary from the beating, and all of his body ached and throbbed. He could either call one of those fangirls who had given him their number when he hadn't even asked, or he could call some guys he hung out with when he was bored enough. He figured the guys could handle the situation more calmly than one of those girls, so he could call one of them.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Adam glanced to the counter in his small kitchen to where the phone was. He had never used it, not having anyone to call, or any reason to call someone, and he ignored the calls from tele-marketers, but he had one for emergencies. The counter seemed so far away now in his small house, but he slowly got to his feet, wincing as he walked to the phone and picked it up, one hand going to grip the side of his head, trying to stop the pounding in it. "Here" he muttered, handing the phone to Elliot. He wondered breifly who he would call, but he didn't care at the moment. He sat back down in the chair, drawing his knees up to his chest and resting his forehead on them, wishing the pain would just go away, as he had so many times before.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:51 pm

"Thanks," Elliot said as he took the phone, wincing at the sight of his arms and also the feeling of moving them. He dialed the number, taking a second to recall it first. He called one of his classmates in gym, who would talk to him everyday, even though Elliot ignored him most of the time. The kid was annoying, but he would help them no matter what. "Hey, Caleb, I need a favor, 'kay?" Elliot listened as the kid on the other line enthusiastically agreed, and he gave the kid the adress and some directions on how to get where they were. He hung up, sighing loudly. "Well, there's our ride, just gotta wait like.... ten minutes, fifteen if he gets lost."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Adam listened to Elliot's side of the conversation while thinking about the morning, weather he wanted to re-live it or not. He moved so that his chin was on his knees instead as the older neko finished his conversation and spoke to Adam. "Okay. . . thanks" he said, his mind re-playing images again. If they had left just a little bit earlier, they could have avoided the whole thing. If he had just gotten up, and not lain in bed. It was all his fault. Adam's blue eyes widened slightly when he thought of this and his ears sank into his hair. "I'm so sorry" he whispered just loud enough for Elliot to hear, his lower lip trembling slightly, so he bit down on it to stop it, hiding his face in his knees.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:40 pm

"Sorry? For what?" Elliot asked, wondering why Adam was apologizing. He saw Adam curled up, his head in his knees. "What for? What's there to be sorry for? It's not like you did anything, 'cause it was them who did it." He had no idea why Adam was apologizing, and the neko seemed troubled. "You didn't do anything, we just weren't lucky." The guys had beat them up because they were idiots who had nothing better to do. The two nekos just happened to be easy targets to pick on.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Adam shook his head and sighed. "It's my fault they found us, because I wouldn't get up. If I'd gotten up and we left earlier, we wouldn't have gottan caught by them, and we'd both be fine" he murmured sadly, lip still quivering dangerously. He hadn't cried in about 10 years, but this was the closest he'd gotten in a long time. He held the tears back, but he found it hard to breathe, and he bit hard on his lip before looking up again. "I'm so sorry Elliot. . ." he said again. He didn't know how close to tears he looked, but just the thought of his being the cause of the older neko being beaten up, as well as himself, made him suffer inside, and he was ready to cry, though he held it back.

((awww poor Adam))
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next