RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story - Page 13 Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 pm

"Yeah, I think so, too!" Elliot laughed, seeing the school not far from where they were right now. He didn't live that far, which was kind of good. If you liked getting t oschool early and or on time. Which he did neither. Most of the time anways. Especially early. The hours he would work weren't auitable to come to school early, and he took a slowler time after a rough job, so sometimes he made it a bit late. Not really his fault...kind of.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Adam nodded, smiling still. Even if he had been brought up to hate benig a neko, as that was the reason his parents hated him so much, it was nice to be around another neko and be able to call himself awesome because he was a neko. The school was in view now, and he could see that there were some people there now, since it wasn't all that early, but it wasn't late or anything. It didn't take them much more time to reach school property, and he found himself shaking the sleeve of his sweater farther over his wrist, trying to hide his cast completely, but a bit of it still showed.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Elliot took as deep a breath as he could without feeling the pang in his ribs. Which...wasn't actually very deep. They walked over to the door, trying to keep from bumping into too many people too often, lest he set his wounds yelping out in pain. They had so far gotten into the halls, sort of out of the way of most of the people, until Elliot gasped as pressure was applied to his waist. He looked down to see an annoying sight he had forgotton. "Tobi! Get off!" He tried to pull the clingy kid away, trying to get him off of his screaming ribs. "I'm not in the mood for this right now!"
Tobi looks up at him with a large grin and big brown eyes. "But you always say that! You're never in the mood for this!"
"Exactly!" he grunted, gritting his teeth ot keep from yelling.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Adam winced slightly as someone pushed past him, whacking into his broken arm, so he kept as close to Elliot as he could without hurting him, knowing that the older neko was in worse shape than he. Pushing through crowds was another bad thing about school, especially after being beaten up. He heard Elliot's gasp and he glanced over, seeing a kid hugging him around the waist, and Elliot trying to pull him away. Adam felt a surge of jealousy, having some guy he didn't even know hugging his Elliot. The fact that this 'Tobi' was hurting him was even worse for the blonde neko. "Umm. . . he's really not in the mood today, if you just looked at him. . . could you let go?" he asked politely, not really knowing what else to do. He wasn't really sure if any of his jealousy was shown in his expression, but he tried to keep it away.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:49 pm

"Please let go, Tobi!" Elliot snapped, trying to shove the brat off. "Come on, you're a big boy now, you're in what, ninth grade? Get off!" The kid was holding on to him like he was about to die, like he was desperate, and it felt like he was breaking his ribs again. The kid clung on, even though he could push him so far to a distance. He just had to pry him off his ribs, or he feared they really would break again. No, not again, just worse. They hadn't even had time to heal yet. Tobi looked over at Adam, then looked back to Elliot.
"Who's heeeeeeee?" he asked, stretching out Adam as "he" so very stupidly. "I don't want to let go! I may be a big boy now, but I wanna stay with youuuuuuuu."
Elliot just looked at him for a second, not enjoying the stretching of words. "Okay, seriously, stop with that, it's annoying."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Adam sighed as he was ignored, not really sure what to do. The only time he had ever really been that forceful in his life was with that police officer, and he was just stating the truth, that he knew that the officer knew. Here, it was different. The kid didn't seem to be very bright anyways. He couldn't help the small grin when Tobi asked who he was, though it was extremely annoying. "Kid, listen to me" he said, a bit louder than he had last time, putting a hand on Tobi's arm. "You gotta let go. . . seriously if you want people to like you, you can't just ignore what they say. Elliot wants you to get off, so just get off" he said, trying his best not to glare at the kid, though anger bubbled in his stomach at the kid who continued to touch his boyfriend.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Of course, Tobi would not relinquish his grip. He only clung onto him tighter as if he was a favorite toy that was about to be taken away for punishment for doing something bad. "And why should I? Why would I want people to like me? I've got him to like me, so I'm fine!" Elliot raised an eyebrow. He had never, as far as he could recall, once said he liked Tobi. This kid was basically unlikable, the way he clung and yelled annoyingly. He was just a fanboy anyways, Elliot had plenty more of those that he didn't actually want or need. He had Adam now anways, why would he want someone else hugging him?
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Adam gritted his teeth and bit back a growl. He took the raised eyebrow from Elliot that he didn't like the kid, which made him feel a bit better, but Tobi was still clinging to his Elliot. His mind worked quickly as he tried to figure out how to get rid of the annoying kid. "People can change their minds you know. If you keep clinging to Elliot, he's not going to like you anymore. And plus, you see these bruises?" he pulled the sleeve of his un-broken arm up, reveling some of his worse bruises. "He's got some too, so you're probably hurting him" he tried to sound reasonable, not mentioning his broken ribs in case the kid got all concerned and even more annoying. "So just let go of my bo- uh, friend, and you won't make him hate you" he covered up his almost-slip as quickly as possible, hoping that the kid hadn't caught that. But he seemed too stupid to actually get it anyways.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Tobi narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Adam. "How do you know he has bruises too? I wanna see them!" he exclaimed, turning back to Elliot and trying to pull back his sleeves. When that failed to work, because Elliot kept his arms up high, he tried for his shirt. Elliot pulled his arms away, struggling to keep the kid under control.
"Will you stop already? You need to get to class now, so shoo!" he tried to turn the kid around while still holding on to his arms to keep them away from his body. The kid was too touchy-feely for him. He was loud and obnnoxious, so he didn't want him around anymore. Or ever.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Adam sighed when the kid asked how he knew that Elliot had bruises, and then said that he wanted to see them. He hadn't thought of that, and it was probably the last thing he wanted. When Tobi gave up trying to pull back the older neko's sleeves and went for his shirt, Adam made to move foreward, glaring at the kid. He grabbed Tobi's arms just under where Elliot's hands were, trying to help keep him under control. His tail lashed angrily, unable to help himself, as Elliot told him to get to class. "The bell's going to ring soon, and you're going to get in trouble becuase there are teachers watching you" he lied, trying to push the kid away from them.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 pm

"Yes, now get lost!" he said forcefully as he shoved Tobi away. Tobi just kind of smiled and waved to him, skipping off to class. "Err, sorry about that, Adam, as you can see, that's Tobi....and he's kind of always around me....unfortunatly...." Elliot winced as he breathed, Tobi having crushed his ribs and having pretty much made his whole body hurt. "Hey, I could see your tail lashing and stuff, were you jealous? Not like Tobi's anything to become jealous of, as you can see."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 am

Adam tried to keep from glaring at Tobi as he skipped off down the hallway waving. He sighed and glanced at Elliot as he said that Tobi was always aroudn him. The blonde neko made a face, feeling bad for the older neko. "That really sucks" he said, watching the kid down the hallway until he was out of view. At the mention of his tail lashing and him being jealous he grinned slightly. "Heheh. . . I wasn't. . . jealous. . . " he lied, even though it was obvious. "Um, are you alright? That looks like it hurts. . . " he asked, trying to change the subject. Jealousy wasn't something he felt often, but he was deffinitly jealous of Tobi touching his boyfriend.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Elliot smirked and kept his small laugh back as Adam noticably tried changing the subject about him being jealous. He also found it amusing that he was in denial. "Ouch, yeah, just really, really sore right now because I just got hugged in all the wrong places." He winced as he tried to stand up taller, making sure noone of his ribs hd gotten messed up again because of the kid's super glomp. "Er, does it look all right to you?" he straightened out his shirt to anything would show up if it was sticking out of the cast or anything.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Adam grimaced as Elliot answered him. Another reason to hate this Tobi kid. Pretty much trying to molest him, then strip him, and ended up hurting him. "It doesn't look messed up, but I wouldn't really know what it would look like if they were messed up. . ." he made a face. A few people pushed past him and he winced as he got an elbow in the spine, right on one of his bruises. "And I thought the hallways were bad before" he muttered, wincing as more people pushed by. The halls were more crowded than they were when they entered the building, so he guessed that they bell would be going soon.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:00 pm

"Ah, okay. Yeah, just like I thought Tobi was bad enough." Elliot rolled his eyes to the ceiling, laughing softly. "Yeah, maybe we should grab our stuff and head to class," Elliot suggested, not needing a lecture about missing school and not coming in on time. "I'll see you around the halls, I guess," he said, turning to leave, unsure whether Adam would want a hug or not before he left. But he wouldn't in public, so that's why he was hesitant. He didn't want to seem like the kind of person who said hi, then walked away and called themselves a boyfriend or girlfriend. "Instead, he just smiled at him and turned away, a low wave before heading to his locker.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Adam couldn't help but smile as Elliot rolled his eyes and laughed a quiet, almost musical laugh. Well, it sounded musical to him. "Hmm, I guess so" he said with a sigh. He didn't want to be in class, and he didn't want to leave Elliot, but he had to do both. "Okay see you. . . bye" he said, turning to head in the direction of his locker. He wanted a hug badly, but he didn't really want their relationship to go public at the moment. He walked to his locker, wincing as he hit the tide of kids heading to their lockers and classes. He reached the little metal compartment that he sadly called 'his', and stuck his bag in there, grabbing his books for his first period class, which just happened to be art, so that was better.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Elliot groaned as he made his way to his locker, trying tp push through the crowd of other classmates and people he didn't know. First hour was so boring, normally he would sleep in it for a bit. He really wasn't tired though, so he guessed he was going to stay awake and be bored in the clas.s.He probably should be taking those notes so he has something to look at when it comes time to study for finals.... but then again, how much did he care about gettign a perfect A? Last year and the year before, he was perfectly okay with getting a C+ on them, so just because he was going to be awake today didn't mean he was bored enough to take notes and study. He grabbed his books from his locker, shoving his backpack in roughly before heading with a little less cargo in his arms.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Adam made it to his class just as the bell rang, and he slipped past all of his classmates, settling into his usual seat in the back. He didn't really need to see all that well in the class, but hearing was always easy. He doodled on a peice of blank paper as he waited for class to start. When the teacher walked in and settled everybody down, she gave them their assignment. Since it was the advanced art class, for people who were serious about it instead of just trying to get an easy credit, they were never just simple things that anyone could do. He blushed slightly when he heard the assignment and held back a groan. He had no idea what to do. They were each supposed to sketch a picture of the person they liked. He couldn't just go and draw Elliot! The only one who knew he was gay was, well, Elliot. He scrambled quickly, getting a picture of a girl he had seen earlier, and starting to draw her, not even knowing who she was.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Elliot had just arrived to the door of his classroom as the bell rang. He slipped in before the teacher looked up and told the nearest student to close the door. Elliot tried to make it look like he was already getting up to close it, but when the teacher narrowed he reyes suspicously at him, he figured she didn't buy it. He had a record for falling asleep or being tardy for the class. Of course she wouldn't believe him. She looked like she was about to ask him something, but stopped, turning to the class and handing out the assignment for them to work on. She walked over to Elliot before he could sit down, pulling him out into the hall to ask him why he was absent yesterday.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Adam was finished his picture of the girl he had seen around, hoping that nobody would say anything about it. When he went up to turn in his art a few people looked up, not really surprised that he was finished before everybody else, as he normally was. The teacher asked why he was away the day previously, and he explained that he had been feeling sick, but he was better now. The lie came pretty easily, and she beleived it, allowing him to return his seat. He glanced up as the teacher taped his art to the board and his eyes widened he hastily looked down at his sketchbook, trying to ignore it. There was a voice beside him as the kid next to him spoke to him for the first time ever. "Oooh, so you like Nicole? Should I tell her?" he asked, grinning. Adam didn't even know the kid, but his eyes widened.
"Oh, uh, no, I don't like her, I don't like anyone, so I just drew someone" the blonde neko explained quickly. The kid shook his head, laughing quietly, obviously not beleiving him. He looked down at the blank paper again, starting to work on a new drawing now.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:04 pm

"And where exactly were you, Elliot? the teacher asked him sternly. He shifted his weight to his other leg, looking casual.
"Weeellll, I got sick, y'know? Stayed home 'cause I kind of had a fever and all, throwing up like crazy, bleh." He made a gagging noise, making himself look like he remembered the terrible feeling of being sick. "I'm all right now, sort of. Ran into a few things in a daze, trying o run for the tiolet, y'know?" She made a face and told him she hadheard enough, to go back to his seat so she could grab the homework he had missed. He had a feeling all of his teachers would be asking him today,so he woulld use this story.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 pm

Adam completed the assignment they had been doing the day before as well before class was over, handing it in just before the bell rang. He collected his books and pencil case, leaving the classroom quickly. He watched carefully as he walked through the hallways, keeping an eye out for Elliot. He gritted his teeth as he pushed through the crowds of people, hitting his bruises many times before he reached his locker. He switched his books with a sigh, having hoped to see the older neko, but there was still the way back to his next class before ruling it out.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Elliot just threw down the next couple answers for the last few problems, choosing the answer that looked coolest and handing it in. He walked out of his class, trying to ignore the chattering girls next to him trying to talk with him about something stupid that they did while he was gone that day before. He absent mindedly answered her and headed for his locker, than as he was going to his next class, he spotted Adam walking to his class. He snuck up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder, smiling as he turned around. "Hey, Adam, class going all right for you?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Adam was almost at his class when there was a tap on his shoulder and he spun around to see Elliot there. "Hey. It was okay, I had art, so it's pretty good, you?" he said, smiling. He didn't say anything about what they had to draw, hoping that the kid wouldn't tell whoever he had drawn, and it would all just go away. He shifted to the side as people passed him, trying not to get hit again as people went on their way to get to class.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:07 pm

"Mm, yeah, I should think so. My teacher just bought an excuse I came up with on the spot, so I guess it's my story for the rest of the day," Elliot replied. He could use it on all of his teachers, but the gym teacher might ask him why he wasn't participating. If he showed the guy his broken ribs, he might ask why. Then how would his previous excuse help? He fell when he was delierious? He could try to think of something. "Well, it'll work for most of my classes, I think. Um, take care then, I guess," he said as he waved and turned around to leave. This was boring, just go to class, use an excuse, catch up on work, and leave. Boring.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next